Friday, March 19, 2010

Conner's Personality is Blossoming again!

Conner, who will be 4 in a couple months, has hit another growth spurt in his personality, vocabulary and sarcasm.  I do have to say, I am very proud of his wittiness.

The other day, I was trying to gather my brain cells after a hectic morning and trying to plan out lunch.  His incessant, "Mom, I'm Hungry" phrases were starting to frustrate me as I realized I forgot to go shopping again.  So, again, he said, "Mom, I'm hungry!  I want lunch."  I replied, "Yes, Conner, I know.  Give me a second to figure out what that is."  His response as he looked at me like I was an idiot (and speaking slightly slower), "It's lunch, you eat it after breakfast!".  All frustration went out the door when I started laughing my a$$ off.  Sometimes, all I need is a little dose of his humor.   

No comments:

Post a Comment